You probably need a territory manager if…
- You are a mature company with an established brand
- You need to grow your revenue in a specific geographical area while increasing and maintaining your customer base
If this is you, Access2Sales can provide the Territory Manager you need.
What a Territory Manager Does
- Increases sales in a specific geographical area
- Seeks to cultivate long-term relationships with customers
- Ensures that the company is fulfilling their expectations in that given territory
- Acts as a liaison between the company’s presence in that territory and its head office.
- Identifies and analyzes key trends to implement an effective sales and marketing strategy and fill any gaps in the market.
- Develops sales leads
- Performs prospecting through strategic marketing initiatives
- Hosts or attends local events.
If that sounds like a tall order, it’s because a commitment to increasing a company’s revenue is a tall order–not for the faint of heart! Sales is hard, and it’s hard to find salespeople who do it right. That’s why Access2Sales is here to facilitate that piece of the puzzle for you.
Partnering with Access2Sales will not only help you to find the right territory manager, it will also allow your territory manager to leverage resources that may not be available to them otherwise. Our unique and proven sales system provides not only feet on the street, but an entire team in the back end to support your territory sales executive. Our Sales and Marketing support team can take care of event coordination and research prospective companies’ and customers’ biographies to aid your territory manager with nurturing relationships. Our Pre-Sales agents can can conduct warm or cold call campaigns to invite new or existing customers to participate in seminars, surveys, tradeshows, networking events, etc.
While the Corporate Sales Manager (CSM) will provide some direction and coaching, their role will focus more on opening doors into larger organizations or on a higher level. Your Sales Territory Manager, on the other hand, will seem like someone who is an employee of your organization, carrying your business card and representing your company’s values and beliefs. Your customers will not know that they are outsourced reps because they will look like a full-time member of your team.
If simply selling your products or services is not enough because you require a sales executive with the knowledge and expertise to drive your sales and marketing initiatives in a given area, then you need an Access2Sales Territory Manager. Contact us today to get the process started.